For Android: Firefox and Google Chrome Android browsers like Google Chrome and Firefox are solid ways to play your YouTube videos in the background. You can either browse for the video on YouTube via these browsers, or jump into them directly from your YouTube app.
What is the best web browser for YouTube?
- The Best 1 of 16 Options Why? Best fast browsers for YouTube and video Price Based On Browser Engine 93 Brave – Chromium core Blink 87 Vivaldi – Chromium core with proprietary UI – 76 Waterfox FOSS Firefox Gecko — Pale Moon – Firefox ESR 38 Goanna (Gecko-fork), SpiderMonkey
- 1 How do I watch a YouTube video in a small window?
- 2 How do I open YouTube in browser instead of app?
- 3 How do I use YouTube on Chrome?
- 4 How do I pop a YouTube video on my computer?
- 5 How can I watch YouTube while using other apps on my laptop?
- 6 How do you activate a floating window?
- 7 How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
- 8 How do you make a window stay on top?
- 9 How do I float on top of Chrome?
How do I watch a YouTube video in a small window?
To start PiP playback while a video is playing in the YouTube app, tap the Android home button. The video will shrink into a PiP window. The PiP window can be dragged to different parts of the screen, allowing playback to continue on top of other apps. To resume playback in the YouTube app, double-tap the PiP.
How do I open YouTube in browser instead of app?
To do so, type about: debug in address bar to get debug settings, then go to Settings > Debug > UA String. Set it to Desktop, restart browser and load any YT URL – it should show you the option to open YouTube app.
How do I use YouTube on Chrome?
Open youtube.com on Google Chrome. After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site. Now search for any video and open it. On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.
How do I pop a YouTube video on my computer?
When playing a video, right-click on it—you may need to right-click twice on certain sites, like YouTube—and select “Picture in Picture” from the menu. The video will pop out, overlaid atop your browser window, and you can click and drag from the corners to resize it.
How can I watch YouTube while using other apps on my laptop?
Play YouTube Video While Browsing Other Tabs in Chrome on Android
- Step 1: Launch m.youtube.com on the Chrome browser on your Android phone and play a video.
- Step 2: Open the Recent apps screen.
- Step 3: Once in the Recent apps screen, long-tap the Chrome icon and select Split screen from it.
How do you activate a floating window?
For Funtouch OS 3.0 and higher version, you can go to Settings>More settings>Permission management(Applications)>Floating window to turn on/off the floating window of your apps.
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
For Android * Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How do you make a window stay on top?
You can now press Ctrl+Space to set any currently active window to be always on top. Press Ctrl+Space again set the window to no longer be always on top. And if you don’t like the Ctrl+Space combination, you can change the ^SPACE part of the script to set a new keyboard shortcut.
How do I float on top of Chrome?
To set a webpage on top you just need to open the webpage in Google Chrome, then right-click and then select ‘Always On Top’. The webpage will be opened in a new customized window that would always stay on top.