Hide it under a rock or in your towel. Never leave your key on your tire, under your car, or in your trunk. Many thieves target surfers because we’re the chillest, right?
How to lock your keys in a surf car?
- All you need to do is put your keys in, put a code and lock it to your car. The key lock from Surf Logic isn´t the only option for surfers. Other brands from the market like Ocean Earth or Shapers also have their own key locks.
- 1 Where do you put your keys at the beach?
- 2 Where do I put my keys when paddle boarding?
- 3 How do you store keys when swimming?
- 4 How do you protect your keys at the beach?
- 5 What do you do with key fob when surfing?
- 6 Where do you put keys?
- 7 How do you keep things dry when paddle boarding?
- 8 What do you do with your car keys when you snorkel?
- 9 What do you do with locker keys when swimming?
- 10 Are keyless entry keys waterproof?
- 11 Where can you leave your belongings on the beach?
Where do you put your keys at the beach?
The best places for this are usually in the wheel well or up under the lip of a chassis. You should clean that spot when you first put it on. Buy a house near the beach, or rent one – then you won’t need to take your car to the beach at all!
Where do I put my keys when paddle boarding?
Some models automatically disable electronic entry again till the ignition is started. If this is the case with your car there is no need to resort to putting the key inside a faraday bag or equivalent to prevent key surfing. Keep the key on a necklace, in a pocket or anyplace else on your person that works for you.
How do you store keys when swimming?
Here are a couple of alternatives you could also use to keep your key secure:
- Place the key in a sealed bag and put inside a tow float.
- Get a copy of the key without the electronic part and use to drive to the beach (won’t work with cars that require the electronic key to be nearby to start), then tie to your swimsuit.
How do you protect your keys at the beach?
5 Ways to Protect Your Keys and Valuables on the Beach
- Re-use empty containers. If you are heading to the beach, one essential that you will need, even in Britain, is sunscreen.
- Invest in shorts with zipped pockets.
- Buy a wearable waterproof container.
- Use a tennis ball.
- Use a nappy.
What do you do with key fob when surfing?
Here is the simplified plan:
- Equip yourself with a Silent Pocket Faraday Sleeve.
- Pull out the valet key (metal removable key) from your key fob.
- Put your key fob into the Silent Pocket Faraday Sleeve.
- Leave the Silent Pocket Faraday Sleeve in your car.
- Lock your door and put the valet key into your wetsuit.
Where do you put keys?
- At Home in a Drawer. PRO- Safe and secure. CON- They’re at home; you’re not.
- Under Your Car in a Magnetic Holder. PRO- Works well.
- In the Glove Compartment. PRO- Secure.
- At a Freind’s House. PRO- Safe.
- In a Storage Unit. PRO- Safe, secure, and someone is always on duty.
How do you keep things dry when paddle boarding?
When it comes to keeping your gear dry, a reliable waterproof dry bag is one of the first things that every paddler should invest in. Whether you’re embarking on a multi-day SUP touring adventure or a leisurely day on the water with friends, waterproof bags are designed to keep your gear and valuables safe and dry.
What do you do with your car keys when you snorkel?
i put our cc and keys in a little ziploc baggie and bury it in the sand under our beach mat.
What do you do with locker keys when swimming?
Solutions for Swimming and Exercise A wrist strap, designed to hold a locker key is the perfect tool. Many of them are even created out of plastic so that you can wear them in pools, shower rooms, saunas, and any other damp locations.
Are keyless entry keys waterproof?
Keyless remotes and car keys with buttons are not waterproof. Going to a beach should be fun. However you should still be able to start the car if the transponder is not damaged.
Where can you leave your belongings on the beach?
11 Ways to Keep Your Valuables Safe at the Beach
- 1 – Invest in a Waterproof Smartphone Pouch.
- 2 – Invest in a Waterproof Dry Bag.
- 4 – Choose a Beach with Lockers.
- 5 – Rent a Paddleboard or Kayak.
- 6 – Pick a Spot Near People or Sit Near the Lifeguard.
- 7 – Take a Book or Newspaper Over an E-Reader.