The best thing you can do to avoid this horrible situation is keeping your car key with you at all times. I suggest tying it to a shoelace around your neck and tucking it in your wetsuit. You can also fasten the key to the the string in the pockets of your wetsuit or board shorts.
How can I hide my car key at the beach?
- 1 Bring it with you. The best thing you can do to avoid this horrible situation is keeping your car key with you at all times. 2 Give it to a friend. If you have someone with you at the beach, simply leave your valuables with them. 3 Hide it under a rock or in your towel. 4 Get a key security lock. 5 Leave it in a diaper.
- 1 Where do surfers put car keys?
- 2 How do you hide your car keys at the beach?
- 3 Where do you put your car keys on the beach?
- 4 Where do you put your phone while surfing?
- 5 Where do you put your stuff when surfing?
- 6 What do you do with your keys when surfing?
- 7 What do you do with your car keys when you snorkel?
- 8 Where should I put my car keys?
- 9 How can I hide my phone and keys at the beach?
- 10 Where do Burglars look for keys?
- 11 Where do people leave keys?
Where do surfers put car keys?
Hiding Your Key On Your Vehicle This is by far the most common thing that we as surfers do. We tuck it up under the wheel, bumper, or tailgate. And usually we do it in plain view of thieves who are just waiting for us to give them an easy shot at all the things in our cars.
How do you hide your car keys at the beach?
Get a pair of water shoes with tiny zippered pockets. The pockets are just big enough for a key and are hidden in the tip of the shoe so they won’t hurt your feet. Buy a magnetic key holder and put it on your car. The best places for this are usually in the wheel well or up under the lip of a chassis.
Where do you put your car keys on the beach?
Here are a couple of alternatives you could also use to keep your key secure:
- Place the key in a sealed bag and put inside a tow float.
- Get a copy of the key without the electronic part and use to drive to the beach (won’t work with cars that require the electronic key to be nearby to start), then tie to your swimsuit.
Where do you put your phone while surfing?
I would say that you should just leave your phone and wallet in the car You can put your key on a string around your neck and put it in your wetsuite.
Where do you put your stuff when surfing?
Where do you store your keys when surfing?
- In a padlock that’s locked onto the car.
- Bring it with you in a waterproof bag.
- Leave the keys to your partner/coffee shop.
- Leave them inside a towel ashore.
- Top of a tire.
What do you do with your keys when surfing?
You can bury them in the sand or camouflage them under a plastic bag, towel, or rock. Ideally, you should be able to spot your car keys from the surf to make sure no one steals them. There’s also the classic and dangerous method – hiding your ignition keys in the bushes.
What do you do with your car keys when you snorkel?
i put our cc and keys in a little ziploc baggie and bury it in the sand under our beach mat.
Where should I put my car keys?
Even if your car doesn’t have keyless entry, you should keep your keys away from the letterbox. Devices, such as long wire hooks, can be put through the letterbox and used to grab your car keys. If you have a porch, don’t hang your keys in there.
How can I hide my phone and keys at the beach?
If you plan on leaving your spot on the beach at any point in the day, it’s a good idea to have a hiding spot to conceal your phone and keys from thieves. Try using a used sun screen bottle by washing it out and cutting off the top, so your valuables can fit inside.
Where do Burglars look for keys?
The first and most common place for hiding a key is near the front door. This could be under a door mat, inside of a nearby flower pot, or even inside of that unobtrusive hollow plastic rock. Many choose to leave the key close to the front door for convenience, and most thieves know that this is common.
Where do people leave keys?
A nearby local coffeehouse, other store or business is a great place to leave a key because, unlike neighbors, they’re open and available throughout the day. This method typically works with a non-chain store where you have a good relationship with the staff and can trust them to be responsible.