IObit Surfing Protection. Helps you detect malicous website and emails from malicous sender. If any threats detected. It will alert you not to open.
What is IObit surfing protection?
- IObit Surfing Protection is a program developed by IObit. During setup, the program registers itself to launch on boot through a Windows Schedule Task in order to automatically start-up.
- 1 What is IObit used for?
- 2 Is IObit an antivirus?
- 3 How do I disable surf protection?
- 4 What is IObit safe box?
- 5 How good is IObit?
- 6 Is IObit driver booster safe?
- 7 How do I uninstall IObit?
- 8 How good is Malwarebytes?
- 9 How can I fix my surf safely?
- 10 How do you solve surf safely?
- 11 How do I disable IObit malware fighter?
- 12 What is IObit Unlocker?
- 13 Is IObit Unlocker malware?
What is IObit used for?
IObit Malware Fighter (introduced in 2004) is an anti-malware and anti-virus program for the Microsoft Windows operating system (Windows XP and later). It is designed to remove and protect against malware, including, but not limited to: Trojans, rootkits, and ransomware.
Is IObit an antivirus?
IObit Malware Fighter creates an isolated environment to safely execute unknown apps and suspicious software to avoid damages. Meanwhile, the anti-ransomware engine in data protection of this malware removal tool gives an extra layer of protection for your privacy.
How do I disable surf protection?
To turn off the surfing protection, open ASC interface>Settings and select ‘Surfing Protection’ section on the left and uncheck for “ Turn on Surfing Protection” on the right, click Ok to save the changes.
What is IObit safe box?
Safe Box – It protects your privacy and sensitive data from unauthorized accesses. It is only available for Pro version users. After activating the Pro version, you can click Open button to open safe box to add the files/folders for protection.
How good is IObit?
Verdict. While there’s not much control over which junk files you delete, IObit offers a very comprehensive PC cleaner in Advanced SystemCare 14 Pro. The interface is modern and easy to use for new or experienced users and the performance is solid, even freeing up a good amount of RAM space, too.
Is IObit driver booster safe?
It’s 100% safe. It’s not a scam but a legitimate program made by IObit, the same team behind Advanced System Care and IObit Uninstaller. Also, it creates system restore points and backs up your current device drivers before updating them.
How do I uninstall IObit?
Uninstall IObit Uninstaller
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results.
- Select Programs > Programs and Features.
- Find IObit Uninstaller and click Uninstall > Follow the on-screen prompts.
How good is Malwarebytes?
In terms of real-time protection, Malwarebytes successfully blocked 98% of the malware files, which is excellent. Other than the malware scanner, Malwarebytes has a web protection feature that is pretty good (it had near-perfect detection rates during my phishing tests).
How can I fix my surf safely?
- What is Surf Safely?
- Uninstall potentially unwanted applications using Control Panel.
- Remove Surf Safely ads from Internet Explorer.
- Remove Surf Safely advertisements from Google Chrome.
- Remove Ads by Surf Safely from Mozilla Firefox.
- Remove Surf Safely extension from Safari.
How do you solve surf safely?
10 Golden Rules To Safely Surf The Internet
- 1 – Use strong passwords.
- 2 – Be careful with phishing emails.
- 3 – Be careful opening email attachments.
- 4 – Don’t click on pop-ups.
- 5 – Don’t use your browser to store your passwords.
- 6 – Don’t give out your personal information.
- 7 – Use Two-Factor-Authentication every time you can.
How do I disable IObit malware fighter?
Shut down IObit Malware Fighter
- Click on the Show hidden items icon on the taskbar to open system tray.
- Right-click on program’s icon and select Exit.
- When the confirmation prompt shows up, click Yes. Close down the program.
What is IObit Unlocker?
IObit Unlocker is an ideal tool for such conditions. It releases the file or folder from being occupied by programs and allows you to quickly remove or modify the file or folder. IObit Unlocker can terminate all related processes that lock the file or folder when switching to “Forced” mode.
Is IObit Unlocker malware?
Malware and spam test results: IObit Unlocker contains adware which was bundled with this software by the developer and not by LO4D.com. All tests were carried out on systems running both 64-bit Windows (x64) and 32-bit Windows (x86).