The best thing you can do to avoid this horrible situation is keeping your car key with you at all times. I suggest tying it to a shoelace around your neck and tucking it in your wetsuit. You can also fasten the key to the the string in the pockets of your wetsuit or board shorts.
How to lock your keys in a surf car?
- All you need to do is put your keys in, put a code and lock it to your car. The key lock from Surf Logic isn´t the only option for surfers. Other brands from the market like Ocean Earth or Shapers also have their own key locks.
- 1 Where do you put your key fob when surfing?
- 2 How do you hide a key at the beach?
- 3 Where do you put your phone while surfing?
- 4 How can I hide my car key fob?
- 5 How do you carry keys when swimming?
- 6 What do you do with your car keys when you snorkel?
- 7 What do you do with the keys when swimming?
- 8 What to do with keys when surfing?
- 9 Where do you put your phone on the beach?
- 10 Where is a good place to hide a key?
- 11 How can I hide things in my car?
Where do you put your key fob when surfing?
Put your key fob into the Silent Pocket Faraday Sleeve. Leave the Silent Pocket Faraday Sleeve in your car. Lock your door and put the valet key into your wetsuit. Go surf (trunks or bikini if you’re living the dream)
How do you hide a key at the beach?
If you are worried about what to do with your car keys and other valuables at the beach, we’ve compiled a list of useful tips:
- Re-use empty containers.
- Invest in shorts with zipped pockets.
- Buy a wearable waterproof container.
- Use a tennis ball.
- Use a nappy.
Where do you put your phone while surfing?
I would say that you should just leave your phone and wallet in the car You can put your key on a string around your neck and put it in your wetsuite.
How can I hide my car key fob?
The 7 Best Places To Hide A Key on Your Car Are…
- On the inside of the bumper (assuming you are using the magnetic hide a key)
- Behind the front license plate.
- Tire Well.
- Gas Cap.
- With someone else.
- Hitch receiver box.
- Your purse or wallet.
How do you carry keys when swimming?
To come prepared:
- Buy shorts with waterproof pockets (if your key is electronic – or that have pockets with regular zippers if it’s a regular key).
- Get a waterproof case for your electronic key, like this one that can hold your cell phone as well; they come with the cords that you can tie around your bathing suit strap.
What do you do with your car keys when you snorkel?
i put our cc and keys in a little ziploc baggie and bury it in the sand under our beach mat.
What do you do with the keys when swimming?
Place the key in a sealed bag and put inside a tow float. Get a copy of the key without the electronic part and use to drive to the beach (won’t work with cars that require the electronic key to be nearby to start), then tie to your swimsuit.
What to do with keys when surfing?
Here are five ways to safekeep your keys so you can enjoy your session without thinking twice:
- Bring it with you.
- Give it to a friend.
- Hide it under a rock or in your towel.
- Get a key security lock.
- Leave it in a diaper.
Where do you put your phone on the beach?
How To Keep Your Cell Phone Safe at the Beach
- Put it in a zip lock sandwich bag.
- Put it in your beach bag, but place it under your underwear and socks – hopefully they will serve as a deterrent.
- Leave it in a locker, but carry the locker key with you when you swim.
Where is a good place to hide a key?
Best place to hide a key
- In a hollow, fake rock that blends in with its surroundings.
- In a small lock box under the porch.
- In a key hider/magnetic key holder.
- In the barbeque grill in the backyard.
- Under the foot of a chair on the patio.
- Under a loose brick in the walkway.
How can I hide things in my car?
Some areas that can be used to hide valuables are in the seat, between the seat cushion and back of the seat, in with the spare wheel, small items can go under floor mats or inside empty drink containers. If you are prepared you can create your own sneaky hidey holes.