Say “Alexa Open Surf Report” to begin. You can also start off right away by saying “Alexa ask surf report to describe steamer lane”, or “Alexa ask surf report for the report at Pipeline tommorow”. Surf forecasts are powered by the MagicSeaweed API.
How do I use the Amazon Echo?
- How to use the Amazon Echo. Tap the Menu icon in the upper left to reveal, you guessed it— the Menu— where you’ll interface with all of Alexa’s features. At the top are your Shopping and To-Do Lists. Though you can add items vocally, you can only edit them in the App. You can also access additional options— Shop for items in the Amazon App,
- 1 How do I connect Surfline to Alexa?
- 2 Can you track an Amazon Echo?
- 3 How do I get Amazon echo to show apps?
- 4 How do I set up Amazon Echo on Alexa app?
- 5 How do I report a stolen Alexa?
- 6 Can Alexa tell me her IP address?
- 7 What is Amazon’s number?
- 8 Will Echo Show 8 get Netflix?
- 9 What apps are supported on Echo Show?
- 10 Is there a monthly fee for Alexa?
- 11 How do I add skills to Alexa?
- 12 How do I download Alexa app on Echo?
- 13 How do I connect my echo to the Internet?
How do I connect Surfline to Alexa?
Users first open Surfline — “Alexa, open Surfline” — and then link their account with Surfline by going to the Alexa app on their Android or iPhone and clicking “link account” in the home screen on the Alexa app.
Can you track an Amazon Echo?
The My Locator skill connects Alexa to your GPSOnIt.com account, for easy voice access. To hear a sample without linking your account, just enable My Locator and say, ‘Alexa, ask My Locator for an example’. GPSOnIt is a service providing real time GPS based location tracking for everything you care about.
How do I get Amazon echo to show apps?
Use the Alexa app Tap More. Tap Skills and Games. Find a skill you want to add to your collection. On the skill’s description page, you’ll see the option to Enable to use – tap it.
How do I set up Amazon Echo on Alexa app?
Use the Alexa App to connect your Alexa Gadget.
- Make sure your Alexa Gadget is powered on and in pairing mode per the manufacturers instructions.
- Open the Alexa app.
- Select Devices.
- Select Echo & Alexa.
- Select the Echo device you want to pair with your Alexa Gadget.
How do I report a stolen Alexa?
Report Your Amazon Device as Lost or Stolen
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page and select the Devices tab.
- You can select the lost or stolen device.
- Click Edit next to the device name, and copy its serial number to provide to Customer Service.
- Click Deregister and follow the instructions.
Can Alexa tell me her IP address?
Description. Ask Alexa to tell you your IP address, just say “Alexa open IP Address”.
What is Amazon’s number?
How to call Amazon customer service. Amazon’s customer service phone number is 1-888-280-4331, and that number is live 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Will Echo Show 8 get Netflix?
Echo Show Models That Support Netflix The Netflix app comes preinstalled on the following Echo Show models and newer: Echo Show (2nd generation) Echo Show 5 (all generations) Echo Show 8 (all generations)
What apps are supported on Echo Show?
The Echo Show 15 comes with a 15.6-inch screen and 5-megapixel camera and includes support for 1080p video streaming. The device supports Alexa voice commands for streaming apps including Prime Video, Netflix and Hulu, with support for Sling TV coming soon.
Is there a monthly fee for Alexa?
There is no monthly fee to operate Alexa on Amazon Alexa-enabled devices. There are subscription services that you can buy which have monthly fees, such as Amazon Prime Services.
How do I add skills to Alexa?
How to add skills to Alexa using your mobile device
- Open the Alexa app on your iPhone or Android and tap the menu icon at the top-left. Open the top menu.
- Tap “Skills & Games” in the menu. Select “Skills & Games.”
- Tap the magnifying glass icon to search for the skill you want.
- Select the skill, then tap “ENABLE TO USE.”
How do I download Alexa app on Echo?
Download the Alexa App
- Open the app store on your mobile device.
- Search for Amazon Alexa app.
- Select Install.
- Select Open and sign in with your Amazon Account.
- Install Alexa widgets (optional).
How do I connect my echo to the Internet?
To connect to WiFi:
- In the Alexa app, open the left panel menu and then select Settings.
- Select Device Settings.
- Choose your device.
- Select Change next to WiFi Network and follow the prompts in the app.