How do I make a side door in AutoCAD?
- Let’s make the side door. Select the middle window and go to Object Path Offset Path, setting the Offset value to 10 px. Switch the Fill color of the outline to None and the Stroke color to #e3b710 in the Color panel. Set the Stroke Weight to 2 px.
How do I add sides to a polygon in Illustrator?
Select the Polygon tool, and drag a shape on the artboard. The default polygon is six-sided, but you can drag its side widget to dynamically change the number of sides. Alternatively, click More options in the Transform section of the Properties panel, and use the slider or enter the number of sides.
How do you create a path shape in Illustrator?
To turn a stroke in Adobe Illustrator into a shape that you can edit, you must change it into a compound path. Converting a Stroke to a Shape in Illustrator
- Select “Object” from the menu.
- Select “Path” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Outline Stroke.”
How do you make a dotted surface effect in Illustrator?
How to Create Dotted Surface Effects in Illustrator
- Tutorial Details.
- Open a new document (800 by 800 pixels).
- Now go to Effect > Pixelate > Color Halftone, apply the settings you see below.
- Transform the image to the vector.
- Now we can operate this as a conventional vector object.
How do I make an object one path in Illustrator?
Hehehe… A compound path by definition is a path that contain multiple paths combined into a single path. For example you take a big circle and place a small circle inside of it so that they don’t touch. Now you make this into a “single” path by Object > Compound Path > Make.