Leaving Your Car Key With Your Car When Surfing (5 Solutions)
- Wrap your car key in a diaper and hide it under your seat.
- Leave your key on top of a wheel or under the frame of your car.
- Put your key in the exhaust pipe.
- Put the key inside the spare wheel.
- Use a combination key lock.
How to lock your keys in a surf car?
- All you need to do is put your keys in, put a code and lock it to your car. The key lock from Surf Logic isn´t the only option for surfers. Other brands from the market like Ocean Earth or Shapers also have their own key locks.
- 1 How do you hide your keys when surfing?
- 2 What do you do with your phone keys when you surf?
- 3 How do you hide your car keys at the beach?
- 4 Where do you put your car keys on the beach?
- 5 Where do you put your phone while surfing?
- 6 What is a surf lock?
- 7 What do you do with belongings when surfing?
- 8 How do you keep keys safe on the beach?
- 9 What is a fin key?
- 10 Where do you store car keys when surfing?
- 11 What do you do with your car keys when you snorkel?
- 12 How do you keep car keys dry when swimming?
- 13 How can I hide my phone and keys at the beach?
- 14 What is a Faraday bag for keys?
How do you hide your keys when surfing?
The best thing you can do to avoid this horrible situation is keeping your car key with you at all times. I suggest tying it to a shoelace around your neck and tucking it in your wetsuit. You can also fasten the key to the the string in the pockets of your wetsuit or board shorts.
What do you do with your phone keys when you surf?
What To Do With Your Keys While Surfing (20 Hacks)
- Bring Them With You.
- Put Them In Your Zipper Pocket.
- Buy A Wetsuit Top/Vest With A Pocket.
- Put Them In A Pack.
- Wear Your Keys Around Your Neck.
- Have A Friend Look After Them.
- Get A Security Lockbox.
- Keep it with Local Shop, Beach Bar, Restaurant etc.
How do you hide your car keys at the beach?
Get a pair of water shoes with tiny zippered pockets. The pockets are just big enough for a key and are hidden in the tip of the shoe so they won’t hurt your feet. Buy a magnetic key holder and put it on your car. The best places for this are usually in the wheel well or up under the lip of a chassis.
Where do you put your car keys on the beach?
Here are a couple of alternatives you could also use to keep your key secure:
- Place the key in a sealed bag and put inside a tow float.
- Get a copy of the key without the electronic part and use to drive to the beach (won’t work with cars that require the electronic key to be nearby to start), then tie to your swimsuit.
Where do you put your phone while surfing?
I would say that you should just leave your phone and wallet in the car You can put your key on a string around your neck and put it in your wetsuite.
What is a surf lock?
Surf Lock® – Designed for surfers by surfers. Surf Lock can be easily attached to different locations on your car, providing a safe and secure place to store your keys immobiliser while surfing. When not in use, the lock is small enough to be kept in the glove box of your car.
What do you do with belongings when surfing?
Where do you store your keys when surfing?
- In a padlock that’s locked onto the car.
- Bring it with you in a waterproof bag.
- Leave the keys to your partner/coffee shop.
- Leave them inside a towel ashore.
- Top of a tire.
How do you keep keys safe on the beach?
5 Ways to Protect Your Keys and Valuables on the Beach
- Re-use empty containers. If you are heading to the beach, one essential that you will need, even in Britain, is sunscreen.
- Invest in shorts with zipped pockets.
- Buy a wearable waterproof container.
- Use a tennis ball.
- Use a nappy.
What is a fin key?
The Fin Key is made for the inserting and removing FCS fins. Insert key to depth line. Fin key colors will vary. Do not to turn your key with too much force, it can damage the key or the screw.
Where do you store car keys when surfing?
The bag is folded so many times that water is never getting in. Then just put it in your wetsuit, either in the key pocket if it’s big enough, or in your upper arm, or next to your ribs or somewhere else tight-ish where it’s not going to move or get excessively flushed. Basically somewhere where it won’t fall out.
What do you do with your car keys when you snorkel?
i put our cc and keys in a little ziploc baggie and bury it in the sand under our beach mat.
How do you keep car keys dry when swimming?
The Swim Secure waterproof phone pouch is perfect for keeping your smart phone or electronic car keys safe and dry whilst swimming. A waterproof double lock seal keeps your belongings safe at the beach, pool, river or lake. The clear panels allows you to use your smart phone in the pouch while keeping it dry.
How can I hide my phone and keys at the beach?
If you plan on leaving your spot on the beach at any point in the day, it’s a good idea to have a hiding spot to conceal your phone and keys from thieves. Try using a used sun screen bottle by washing it out and cutting off the top, so your valuables can fit inside.
What is a Faraday bag for keys?
Faraday bags – also referred to as signal blocking pouches – are lined with layers of metallic material that can block a key’s signals from reaching the outside world. Once you’ve locked your car, simply pop the key in the bag and hey presto, any would-be thieves will be leaving empty handed.