How do I stop YouTube from playing in the background?
- Choosing one of these two options ensures that YouTube will continue playing the video in the background even if you lock the screen. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. To stop playback when playing through the background, go to the video via the notification bar and tap the Pause button.
- 1 How do I keep YouTube playing while surfing?
- 2 How do you get YouTube to play while doing other things?
- 3 Why does YouTube stop playing when I switch tabs?
- 4 Can I listen to YouTube with screen off?
- 5 How do I listen to YouTube with 2021 screen off?
- 6 Can I listen to YouTube with screen off iPhone?
- 7 Why is my YouTube not playing in the background?
- 8 How do you keep music playing on another tab?
- 9 Why does YouTube pause when minimized?
How do I keep YouTube playing while surfing?
For Android * Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How do you get YouTube to play while doing other things?
Use Desktop Mode on Android
- Search for the video you want to play.
- Once the site refreshes, press the start button to play the video.
- Swipe down to reach the control center, and find the video in your settings.
- Turn off your screen, or switch to another app, and YouTube will continue to play.
Why does YouTube stop playing when I switch tabs?
5 Answers. try to go in chrome://flags (in the address bar) and change pause-background-tabs to disabled. I think it is working for me.
Can I listen to YouTube with screen off?
Go to the YouTube website within the browser, tap the settings (three dots) button at the top right of the page and tick desktop site. All you need to do now is hit the ‘Play’ button and start listening to YouTube with the screen off.
How do I listen to YouTube with 2021 screen off?
Play YouTube With Screen Off Via Browser Open Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on your Android phone. Visit youtube.com – it’ll open the mobile version of YouTube. Tap the three-dot menu on your browser and click Desktop Site. On YouTube desktop mode, play the video of your choice.
Can I listen to YouTube with screen off iPhone?
You can listen to YouTube with the screen off, too. Press the sleep/wake button to turn your device off and the audio should continue to play. Again, if it doesn’t play then press the power button again and tap the play button on the lock screen to restart the audio (you can also skip between songs in a playlist too).
Why is my YouTube not playing in the background?
If your YouTube app is outdated, YouTube won’t play in background can easily happen. If you are using an Android device, you can go to the Google Play Store app > hamburger button > My apps & games to check whether the YouTube app needs to be updated. If yes, tap the Update button to update it.
How do you keep music playing on another tab?
From the Home screen, tap Apps > Music Player. Tap a song in your library to listen to it. Tap the Menu Key > Settings and checkmark the Show notification option so that the music controller is displayed on the Notifications panel.
Why does YouTube pause when minimized?
It must be that YouTube is concerned about kids’ exposure to content. So, if they shouldn’t see it, YouTube stops the video when it’s minimized so they will expand it again in order to have the very best view of what they shouldn’t be seeing, right? Makes perfect sense.