Step 1: Make sure that you are currently registered to a Go or Go+ promo to extend and maximize your subscription. Step 2: Select the GoBOOSTER you want to add through Promos on the GlobeOne App. Step 3: Wait for the registration activation, then you’re good to go.
How do I extend my Globe gosurf 50 registration?
- To extend your GoSURF 50 registration, have at least 5 pesos loaded in your number, then text GS EXTEND to 8080. SEE ALSO: Globe GoSAKTO Load Promo Hacks: Unli Call, Text Data (7 30 Days)
- 1 How do I extend my surf load?
- 2 How can I extend my 1GB surf?
- 3 How do I extend my Gosakto data?
- 4 How do I register to GoSURF 90?
- 5 How do I register my go booster?
- 6 How do you stop a gs50?
- 7 How can I get free 2GB data on globe?
- 8 Is GOSURF50 unlimited?
- 9 How do I register extra 90 through text?
- 10 What is go90 globe?
- 11 Can I extend go extra 90?
- 12 Can gosakto70 be extended?
- 13 How can I register for 1 month in Globe?
How do I extend my surf load?
If you still have remaining data and you don’t want to lose them when your GoSURF promo expires, you can extend it for another 24 hours by texting GS EXTEND to 8080.
How can I extend my 1GB surf?
Just text the keyword “FREE EXTEND” to 8080 to avail of this promo. Remember, the only thing that will be extended is the 1GB open access data, the free data for apps, and the unlimited texts are NOT included.
How do I extend my Gosakto data?
To extend your subscription for another 30 days, text GOTSCOMBOGBF121 to 8080. This promo extension costs ₱121. Wait for the text message confirming that you have extended your subscription. Check or verify that you have extended your subscription by texting GOSAKTO STATUS or DATA BAL to 8080.
How do I register to GoSURF 90?
GoSURF1999. To register, text GoSURF1999 to 8080 or dial *143# and choose GoSURF.
How do I register my go booster?
- Make sure you have an active Go or Go+ promo registration.
- Choose a GoBOOSTER you want to add to your existing Go or Go+ promo and register via the GlobeOne app.
- All set! You’ll receive a confirmation text once your GoBOOSTER add-on is active.
How do you stop a gs50?
To turn off or stop your GoSURF, you can send GS STOP to 8080. Please note that stopping your GoSURF will forfeit your unused mobile data.
How can I get free 2GB data on globe?
- Activate your SIM by checking balance, sending a message, or turning on data.
- Activate your freebie by texting FREE to 8080 or via the New GlobeOne app.
- For SIMs with the 2GB welcome freebie, load P50 within the first 3 days to get the 1GB free for 7 days.
Is GOSURF50 unlimited?
GOSURF50 Promo Details: 2GB (1GB+1GB) of open access data. 3GB of free data (1GB per daily for 3 days) for GoSHARE&SHOP, GoWATCH&PLAY or GoLIVE&DISCOVER. Unlimited texts to all networks.
How do I register extra 90 through text?
3. Register via Gcash text or SMS *143#
- On your mobile device, dial *143# then press the phone icon.
- From the choices select “Gcash”
- then Buy Load.
- select “Globe”
- choose “Load Promo”
- select “Online on GCASH”
- in the list of Load Promo, choose “GoEXTRA90”
- enter the mobile number where you will load the promo.
What is go90 globe?
Globe Go 90 is a data offer that comes with 8GB data access and Unlimited Text to all network + 1GB GoWIFI valid for 7 days.
Can I extend go extra 90?
Yes! You can now go extra with your connection and save a few pesos! Here’s everything you need to know about how to extend your Go90 subscription or any other Globe promo.
Can gosakto70 be extended?
To extend the promo for 30 days, text GOTSCOMBOGBF121 to 8080. This costs ₱121. Wait for the text message confirming that you have extended your subscription. You can check the status of your subscription by texting GOSAKTO STATUS or DATA BAL to 8080.
How can I register for 1 month in Globe?
To register to Globe promos for one month or 30 days, just text the corresponding keyword to 8080. For example, to register to GoSurf999, text GOSURF999 to 8080. Make sure that you have enough prepaid load balance to subscribe to the promo.